Mano a Mano volunteers and staff prepared medical supplies and equipment for distribution to the 2nd-level hospital in the municipality of Guanay, Larecaja province, department of La Paz on November 25th, 2021.
Distributing Medical Supplies & Mobility Equipment to 3 Health Centers in the Zona Sur of Cochabamba
Mano a Mano also distributed medical supplies and mobility equipment for 3 health centers in the Zona Sur of the city of Cochabamba, Bolivia last week.
Recovered Resources Program
Mano a Mano collects donated medical supplies and equipment in Minnesota and ships them to Bolivia, where they are distributed to people and organizations in need throughout the country. We have sent 180,180 pounds of supplies so far in 2021.
Here are some other recent distributions:
- Distributing Medical Supplies for 2 Health Centers in La Paz, Bolivia on November 26th, 2021
- Medical Supply Distributions in Palos Blancos and Quillacollo Last Week
- Equipping Mano a Mano’s Network of Clinics and Other Healthcare Organizations Throughout Bolivia
- Mobility Equipment for Global Links
- Donating Medical Supplies for 24 Health Centers in Potosi