Mano a Mano distributed medical supplies and mobility equipment for 2 health centers in La Paz, Bolivia on November 26th, 2021 – for the health centers “San Juan” and “La Florida” in the municipality of Viacha, Ingavi province, department of La Paz. Representatives from the health centers traveled to Mano a Mano’s warehouse in Cochabamba from La Paz, despite poor weather and a 7+ hour drive, to be present for the distribution.
Distributing Supplies for San Juan and La Florida Health Centers
Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment Throughout Bolivia
Mano a Mano collects donated medical supplies and equipment in Minnesota and ships them to Bolivia, where they are distributed to people and organizations in need throughout the country. We have sent 180,180 pounds of supplies so far in 2021.
- Medical Supply Distributions in Palos Blancos and Quillacollo Last Week
- Equipping Mano a Mano’s Network of Clinics and Other Healthcare Organizations Throughout Bolivia
- Mobility Equipment for Global Links
- Donating Medical Supplies for 24 Health Centers in Potosi
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?