Mano a Mano staff and volunteers were busy getting medical supplies and equipment l- 7.2 tons! – loaded into 4 large trucks at our Cochabamba warehouse to send to Potosi, where 24 health centers in and around the city will receive supplies (including 20 1st level (or primary care) health centers and 4 2nd level institutions).
Distributing Supplies for Health Centers in Potosi
Loading Mobility Equipment for Potosi
Getting Boxes of Medical Supplies Ready for Potosi
Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
All of the supplies that will go to Potosi started as donations at our warehouse in St. Paul, Minnesota many months ago. We just shipped another 2 containers that are now on their way to Bolivia; this year we have sent 7 40-foot containers with over 180,000 pounds of supplies from Minnesota to Bolivia.
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?
- Containers Leaving Our Minnesota Warehouse & Containers Arriving at Our Bolivia Warehouse
- Mano a Mano Article in the Longfellow Nokomis Messenger
- Distributing Medical Supplies For 8 Health Centers in Tarija
- Durable Medical Equipment Giveaway on Saturday, November 20th