Donations by Stripe, a secure payment processor used by many of the most well-known companies. Learn More.
Other Ways to Give
Stripe is the primary donation processor we use here on our website, but there are many other ways to give:
- Check (mail to Mano a Mano, 925 Pierce Butler Route, St. Paul, MN 55104).
- Stocks (please email [email protected] for stock transfer instructions).
- Online via Mighty Cause/GiveMN. Please go to this page if you would like to participate in a crowdfunder or hosted event live Give to the Max or Giving Tuesday (GiveMN uses Mighty Cause to process their donations; they are the same organization if you are redirected there.)
- Give while you shop on Amazon. Simply shop at smile.amazon.com/ch/41-1796971 and Amazon Smile donates to Mano a Mano, at no cost to you.
- Online via GoFundMe (our crowdfunding page is on the GoFundMe Charity version, which has better rates).
Your support is greatly appreciated. If you can’t donate, you can still make a big difference by simply SHARING this page with your friends and family; each share generates an additional $18 in donations on average.
Give With Confidence
Mano a Mano is reviewed by the following organizations; click the clink to go to our pages on each respective website:
Thank you for choosing to support Mano a Mano! Your donation makes it possible for us to improve the lives of thousands of Bolivians.
Why Your Donation is So Important
Every project that we do in Bolivia starts with a request from a community for a need that they have identified (clinic, school, road, water project). They are heavily involved in the project, from volunteer labor to taking over administration upon completion to providing a portion of the funding – typically anywhere from 20% to 60% – and in some cases up to 100% of direct project costs!
But we can only do each project with seed money from you. Your donation kick-starts the entire process and allows Mano a Mano to begin work on a project; having a base of funding in place motivates all groups involved to see that their hoped-for project can become a reality, and pushes them to do their part.
There are many communities in Bolivia that are on our waiting list for a project. With your support we can reach one more of these communities and provide quality projects that dramatically improve their lives.
Hear from Bolivians Who Your Donation Helps Support
Your Donation Makes a Big Difference
Distributing Donated Supplies from the US to Bolivia
Building Water Reservoirs
Building Health Clinics and Schools
Mano a Mano clinics and schools provide health and education access to hundreds of thousands of rural Bolivians. Having readily-available doctors, nurses, dentists, and teachers in their own communities has a dramatic impact on health and education.
Providing Emergency Air Rescues
Mano a Mano’s aviation program provides air rescues for Bolivians in emergency situations that have no available means of transportation to receive care.
Stretching Your Donation
Other Ways to Support Mano a Mano
There are other ways that you can support Mano a Mano; if you are interested in any of the following or would like more information please feel free to contact us:
- Gift of stock
- Estate planning
- Monthly contribution (Click the box for “Give Monthly”)
- Sponsor a project (fundraise for a specific project)
- Host a fundraising event or informational session with friends/family, church, or organization
- Search for in-kind donations
We the children thank Mano a Mano