Yesterday (November 8th, 2021), we loaded more than 1,000 walkers, wheelchairs, crutches, and other mobility equipment to send to Global Links in Pittsburgh, PA to support their distributions locally and in other countries. In total, Mano a Mano sent over 10,000 pounds of medical supplies from St. Paul to Pittsburgh!
Distributing Supplies in Bolivia, Twin Cities, and Beyond
The vast majority of the items we receive in Minnesota are sent to Bolivia; in 2021 we have shipped 180,000+ pounds for distribution to organizations and people in need throughout the country. But we are happy to partner with other organizations when we have excess supplies, items that we cannot send to Bolivia, or items that are not the highest priority for our programs. Ultimately, we want to keep these supplies out of the landfill in Minnesota, and get them to people in need.
Distributing Supplies in Bolivia
- Distributing Medical Supplies for 8 Health Centers in Tarija
- Distributing Medical Supplies for 24 Health Centers in Potosi
- Donating Medical Supplies for Hospitals in Cochabamba
- Loading Containers for Bolivia
- Fire Equipment from Wisconsin in Action in Bolivia
Distributing Supplies in the Twin Cities and Beyond
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?
- Containers Leaving Our Minnesota Warehouse & Containers Arriving at Our Bolivia Warehouse
- Exchanging Supplies with HERO Fargo; Providing Supplies for Programs in Jordan & Palestine
- What Happens to Medical Donations We Can’t Ship to Bolivia?
- Durable Medical Equipment Giveaway on Saturday, November 20th, 2021