Current Volunteer Opportunities
We need help in carrying out a variety of office projects in our daily work.
Some current areas of need:
- organizing warehouse inventory
- sorting medical supplies
- organizing crafts and craft sales
- research projects
- helping recruit and supervising volunteers
- creating visually-appealing reports, photos, and videos
- paper and digital filing
- other tasks that vary depending on skills (for example, for Spanish speakers we need a lot of help with English-Spanish translation)
Help Mano a Mano from Home
There are many ways that you can volunteer offsite; a number of the opportunities listed above under office help can be done from home, and we are always looking for help on research, data searches, literature reviews, providing book and article summaries, making presentations, and many others.
Please contact Carmen Paredes Dockry (email@example.com) if you’re interested.
Are you a member of a church or civic organization? Do you have family or friends that might be interested in learning about Mano a Mano and ways they could help? We are always interested in introducing our programs to new people and would love to meet new people and give them an introduction to Mano a Mano.
Please contact Carmen Paredes Dockry (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’d like to learn more about having Mano a Mano make a presentation.