Mano a Mano collects medical supplies and equipment in Minnesota and sends them to Bolivia, where they are distributed to people and organizations in need throughout the country. These distributions from our warehouse in Cochabamba can range in scope from providing a single wheelchair to one person in need, to providing 7+ tons to 22 healthcare organizations. Mano a Mano has recently provided larger amounts of medical supplies and equipment to hospitals in the Cochabamba area: Hospital del Norte, COMBASE, and Hospital Manuel Ascencio Villarroel in Punata.
Hospital del Norte
Hospital Manuel Ascencio Villarroel in Punata
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- Halfway Through 2021: Mano a Mano Mid-Year Update
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?
- Donating a Wheelchair for Gustavo in Trinidad, Bolivia
- 3 Containers with Medical Supplies & Equipment Arriving at Our Warehouse in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- What Happens to Medical Donations We Can’t Ship to Bolivia?