Our recent shipment of 3 containers from Minnesota to Bolivia includes more than 1,500 pieces of mobility equipment – wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, canes, etc. These items are in high demand in Bolivia, but we are now struggling to collect as many of these items as we need in Minnesota. If you have any of the items listed (or have any potential sources), let us know!
Mobility Equipment Wishlist
Click here to download a PDF with our full current wishlist. Below is our higher priority mobility equipment wishlist:
Other Items That We Look For and Send to Bolivia:
- basic medical supplies (no medications or used items)
- some office supplies and equipment
- school supplies
- construction and aviation equipment to support those Mano a Mano programs in Bolivia
Please contact us (651-457-3141 or email@example.com) if you have items that we might be able to put to use!
Saving Medical Equipment and Supplies in Minnesota and Putting Them to Use in Bolivia
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- Sending Nearly 80,000 Pounds of Medical Supplies and Equipment From Minnesota to Bolivia (March 2022)
- 2021 Summary of Medical Distributions in Bolivia
- Moving Another Step Forward in Mano a Mano’s Long-Term Sustainability
- Candita Walks Again, Thanks to New Prosthetic Leg
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment in the Twin Cities and to Organizations Working Around the World