Our St. Paul warehouse is getting full – each of our 5 storage rooms basically looks like the picture below – so we are getting prepared to load and ship 3 containers for Bolivia in November! We distribute the mobility equipment, medical supplies, and other in-demand items to people and organizations throughout Bolivia. So far this year we have shipped 6 containers with 148,495 pounds from Minnesota to Bolivia.
Saving Medical Supplies From the Landfill in Minnesota and Putting Them to Use in Bolivia
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- We Need Mobility Equipment – Our Current Wishlist
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment in the Twin Cities and to Organizations Working Around the World
- Thanks Mano a Mano Volunteers!
- What Happens to Medical Donations We Can’t Ship to Bolivia?
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities