Thanks to our volunteers helping out at Mano a Mano over the past week at our St. Paul warehouse!
We have been working on our garden on our outside wall; sewing toys to add to the layette sets we make for newborns that we send to Bolivia; picking up and sorting medical supplies per usual; and making donations of durable medical equipment for people in the Twin Cities and beyond on Saturday (a therapist drove all the way from Worthington – 3 hours each way – to pick up an electric wheelchair for their patient).
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dianne Making Layettes in South Dakota for Newborns in Bolivia
- Awesome Foundation Grant: Pollinators Along Pierce Butler
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment in the Twin Cities and to Organizations Working Around the World
- Meeting Specialized Equipment Needs of Severely Disabled Children and Adults in Bolivia
- A Look Back At What We Did Together in 2021 – Mano a Mano 2021 Annual Report