The 3 containers we loaded with over 75,000 pounds of donated medical supplies & equipment left our St. Paul warehouse on April 9th; they arrived at our Cochabamba warehouse yesterday! Once they are unloaded and organized by Mano a Mano staff and volunteers, they will be distributed to people and organizations in need throughout Bolivia. Thank you to everyone that works so hard to makes these distributions possible!
Containers Arriving in Bolivia
Loading Containers in Minnesota – March/April 2021
Distributing Supplies Throughout Bolivia
All of the supplies arriving at our Cochabamba warehouse this week will be distributed to people & organizations in need throughout Bolivia. The video below is one recent example of a larger distribution made by Mano a Mano: on August 17th, 2021 Mano a Mano distributed more than 7 tons of medical supplies and equipment for 22 health centers in Puerto Villarroel, located in the province of Carrasco in the department of Cochabamba, Bolivia.
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- Halfway Through 2021: Mano a Mano Mid-Year Update
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?
- Donating a Wheelchair for Gustavo in Trinidad, Bolivia
- Distributing Medical Supplies to 18 Oruro-Area Health Centers in Bolivia
- What Happens to Medical Donations We Can’t Ship to Bolivia?