Thanks to the City of Minnetonka for hosting their Special Community Drop-off Day on Saturday, September 10th! We were grateful to be the recipients of mobility equipment donated at the event, and collected 64 pieces of mobility equipment and 198 pounds of miscellaneous medical supplies (688 total pounds of donated items).
Collecting Supplies at the Minnetonka Drop-off Day on Saturday
Thanks to the Mano a Mano staff, volunteers, and interns that helped out on Saturday!
What Does Mano a Mano Do With These Medical Supplies & Mobility Equipment?
Mano a Mano collects donated medical supplies, mobility equipment, and other in-demand items and ships them to Bolivia, where they are distributed to people and organizations throughout the country. We also provide items for organizations working in other countries and to individuals in the Twin Cities.
Mano a Mano volunteers loaded 3 containers with 68,797 pounds of supplies at our St. Paul, Minnesota warehouse in late July that are currently on their way to Bolivia. We have sent 6 containers with 148,495 pounds of supplies from Minnesota to Bolivia in 2022. Supplies donated in Minnetonka on Saturday will be included in a shipment in the coming months.
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- 68,797 Pounds of Supplies and Equipment On Their Way to Bolivia This Week (August 2022)
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities
- 2021 Summary of Medical Distributions in Bolivia
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment in the Twin Cities and to Organizations Working Around the World
- What Do We Do With the Shipping Containers We Send to Bolivia from Minnesota?
- Donating Firefighting Equipment and Medical Supplies from Wisconsin for SAR-FAB in Cochabamba – August 6th, 2022