Mano a Mano Nuevo Mundo’s well drilling equipment is in place and has started work on a deep water well in Cliza.
Once the site for the well was identified, the backhoe started digging the temporary working ponds where the sludge coming out of the well bore will be held. Once the well is completed, it will be connected to the main water system that provides the drinking water to the entire Cliza community.
We expect the well depth to be around 110 meters (360 feet).
Learn More About Mano a Mano Water Projects
- Waca Playa Water Well is Complete (July 2022)
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities
- Improving the Water Well at Mano a Mano’s Center for Ecological Agriculture in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Wirkini Water Reservoir Full of Water (May 2022)
- World Water Day 2022: Partnering with Bolivian Communities to Improve Access to Water