Mano a Mano is making progress on a deep water well project in Mamanaca, Bolivia – recently reaching a depth of 48 meters (157 feet).
How Mano a Mano Partners With Bolivian Communities to Provide Access to Water
For Mano a Mano, our mission is “Partnering together – Hand in Hand – to transform the health and well-being of Bolivian communities in need.” Communities approach us and ask us to partner with them on the projects that reflect the biggest needs in their communities. Improving their access to water is one of their main requests. (There are currently 30+ communities on our waiting list for water projects.) With the purchase of well-drilling equipment a few years ago, Mano a Mano is now able to drill surface and deep wells, to provide communities with clean drinking water.
Learn More About Mano a Mano Water Projects
- Dedicating a 6-Story Water Tank in Chirusi Rosario on October 26th
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities
- Improving the Water Well at Mano a Mano’s Center for Ecological Agriculture in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- World Water Day 2022: Partnering with Bolivian Communities to Improve Access to Water
- Mile-Long Tubing Carries Water from Elevated Tank to Chirusi Rosario Households