On October 26th, our counterpart organization Mano a Mano Nuevo Mundo dedicated a 6-story water tank in Chirusi Rosario, Bolivia. The tank will distribute well water to each of the 212 households in the community. The well was completed by Mano a Mano in March 2022, in partnership with the community, Rotary Club of Duluth Harbortown, and many partnering rotary clubs from Rotary District 5580.
The dedication was attended by Mano a Mano, Rotary members from Cochabamba Norte, the mayor of Punata, the mayor of Cliza, leaders from both municipalities, and the community. Community leaders shared their gratitude and happiness to have this water project complete.
Chirusi Rosario 6-Story Water Tower
Dedication Photos – October 26th, 2022
Learn More About Mano a Mano Water Projects
- The Difference Upgraded Heavy Equipment Can Make
- Dedicating a New Water Well in Chirusi, Bolivia (March 2022)
- Working on a Second Deep Water Well in Cliza, Bolivia (October 2022)
- World Water Day 2022: Partnering with Bolivian Communities to Improve Access to Water
- “Water is Life” – Mano a Mano 2021 Water Projects