We were happy to be able to share some of our excess durable medical equipment with people in the Twin Cities on Saturday! This project is a collaboration with Twin Cities-area physical therapists to help distribute mobility equipment to some of their clients that have difficulty acquiring needed items. We will be hosting more distribution days in the coming months. For any questions about this program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reducing Waste in Minnesota, Improving Lives in Bolivia and Beyond
The vast majority of the donated supplies and equipment we receive at our Minnesota warehouse (90%+) is shipped to Bolivia; we sent 7 containers with 175,777 pounds of supplies and equipment from Minnesota to Bolivia in 2020.
But we are happy to partner with other organizations when we have excess supplies, items that we cannot send to Bolivia, or items that are not the highest priority for our programs. Ultimately, we want to keep these supplies out of the landfill in Minnesota, and get them to people in need. In 2020, we helped provide supplies locally in the Twin Cities and to organizations working in other countries, including Honduras, El Salvador, and Cameroon. Thanks to the many people in Minnesota and Bolivia that work so hard to make these shipments possible!
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- Durable Medical Equipment Giveaway on Saturday, April 24th at Mano a Mano
- Working Around the Pandemic: 2020 Annual Report
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment in Bolivia – March/April 2021
- Donating a Wheelchair for Pascuala in Beni, Bolivia
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dianne Making Layettes in South Dakota for Newborns in Bolivia
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment for Mano a Mano Bolivia
- Exchanging Supplies with HERO Fargo
- Volunteer Spotlight: Larry Refurbishes Sewing Machines for Bolivia
- Mano a Mano Ships Medical Supplies to Bolivia…and Much More
- 2020 Summary of Medical Distributions in Bolivia
- 175,777 Pounds of Medical Supplies Sent From Minnesota to Bolivia in 2020