Mano a Mano distributes medical supplies and equipment throughout Bolivia on a near-daily basis. Here are a few donations from recent weeks.
Loading Supplies in Minnesota, Unloading Supplies in Bolivia
The 3 containers we loaded with over 75,000 pounds of medical supplies left our St. Paul warehouse on April 9th (top pictures). This was our first shipment of 2021. And our previous container, shipped in December 2020, recently arrived at our Cochabamba warehouse (bottom pictures).
Hospital San Juan de Dios de Oruro – Late March 2021
Staff from the Hospital San Juan de Dios, a 3rd level hospital in Oruro, traveled to our Cochabamba warehouse to pick up supplies. This donation was a collaboration with the Rotary Club Oruro.
7 Clinics in the Municipality of Baures, Department of Beni – Late March 2021
School Supplies and Personal Protective Equipment in Choro – Late March 2021
Supplies for 2 Health Centers – March 31, 2021
Supplies for Asilo Buen Pastor de Cochabamba – Late March 2021
We were happy to be able to provide supplies for Asilo Buen Pastor de Cochabamba, an assisted living facility for senior citizens. Mano a Mano’s recent donation in late March 2021 included wheelchairs, diapers, catheters, and other needed items. Thank you Sister for your kind words and explaining why these supplies are important. This donation was a collaboration with Club Rotary Cochabamba Norte.
Learn More About Our Recovered Resources Program
- Mano a Mano Projects in 2020: Working Around the Pandemic
- Donating a Wheelchair for Pascuala in Beni, Bolivia
- Volunteer Spotlight: Dianne Making Layettes in South Dakota for Newborns in Bolivia
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment for Mano a Mano Bolivia
- Exchanging Supplies with HERO Fargo
- Volunteer Spotlight: Larry Refurbishes Sewing Machines for Bolivia
- Mano a Mano Ships Medical Supplies to Bolivia…and Much More
- 2020 Summary of Medical Distributions in Bolivia
- 175,777 Pounds of Medical Supplies Sent From Minnesota to Bolivia in 2020