A second deep water well in the town of Cliza is now under way. Workers from our counterpart organization Mano a Mano Nuevo Mundo have reached a depth of 30 meters (98 feet). We estimate that good water will be reached at a depth of 85 meters.
How Mano a Mano Partners With Bolivian Communities to Provide Access to Water
Learn More About Mano a Mano Water Projects
- Starting Work on a Deep Water Well in Cliza, Bolivia (August 2022)
- Waca Playa Water Well is Complete (July 2022)
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities
- Improving the Water Well at Mano a Mano’s Center for Ecological Agriculture in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- World Water Day 2022: Partnering with Bolivian Communities to Improve Access to Water