All 3 containers have been picked up (December 19th, 2023) from our St. Paul warehouse and are now on their way to Bolivia, where the medical supplies and mobility equipment will be distributed by Mano a Mano to people and organizations in need throughout the country.
73,914 pounds of medical supplies, mobility equipment, and other in-demand items are included in this shipment; we have sent 9 containers with 228,954 pounds from Minnesota to Bolivia in total in 2023. (This weight does not include the container weight.)
Almost all of these supplies would have ended up in Twin Cities landfills, but instead they are putting put to good use in Bolivia. (We also provide supplies and equipment to local people and organizations in need; as one example, this Friday we are providing a large truckload to a Twin Cities organization working in Africa.)
Thank you to the many people that work together to make these shipments possible!
Pictures from Container Loading – December 2023
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- Thank You For a Busy and Successful 2023!
- Local Partnerships
- 75,272 Pounds of Supplies Leaving Minnesota for Bolivia This Week
- Equipping a Dental Clinic in the San Antonio Prison in Cochabamba
- Hosting 12 Visitors from Bolivia at the Mano a Mano Office in St. Paul Yesterday
- Mano a Mano Receives Presidents’ Community Partner Award from St. Kate’s University
- Getting Ready For Our Second Shipment of Supplies from Minnesota to Bolivia (July 2023)
- Containers From Minnesota Arrive in Bolivia (July 2023)
- 3 Containers of Supplies Now on Their Way to Bolivia (May 2023)
- Distributing Nearly 3 Tons of Medical Supplies and Equipment to Organizations from Oruro and Santa Cruz (October 31st, 2023)
- Mano a Mano’s Current Wishlist for In-Kind Donations (Medical, Mobility, etc.)