Through the first half of 2023, Mano a Mano’s network of health clinics throughout rural Bolivia had 605,760 patient visits. With a focus on primary health, most of these visits are related to vaccinations, births, nutritional supplementation, basic lab work, dental care, and general medical attention.
Improving Access to Healthcare
With Mano a Mano clinics, they become part of the Bolivian healthcare system and are the official provider for their catchment area, making them eligible for services and reimbursement through Health Ministry-funded programs. All staff salaries in Mano a Mano’s clinics are paid for by sources within Bolivia. Our clinic program’s approach is that health outcomes can be dramatically improved with simple yet effective interventions, beginning with the basic ability to consistently access quality services in their own communities.
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Health Programs in Bolivia
- Dedicating a New Health Clinic in 20 de Septiembre, Bolivia (July 2023)
- Dedicating a New Health Clinic in Santa Ana, Bolivia – July 28th, 2023
- Providing Access to Healthcare and Education: Mano a Mano Bolivia 2022 Report
- 14th Acute Care Conference on April 26-28 – Continuing Health Education in Bolivia
- Dedicating a New Health Clinic in Ayoma on December 20th, 2022
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?
- Our Counterpart Organization Mano a Mano Bolivia on Facebook