First Half of 2015 – 7 Things We’ve Done So Far
2015 is flying by! With half of the year gone, we wanted to share a few notes and updates of what we have been doing this year, thanks to you, our generous supporters. Here are 7 projects that we have done so far in 2015; click any of the headers for more information about each project:
So far this year we have had more than 63 travelers from the US travel to Bolivia. These travelers represent a number of different groups going for many different reasons:
- volunteers from MELA hosting an Acute Care Conference and Advanced Trauma Workshop with our counterpart organization Mano a Mano Bolivia
- Minnesota teachers hosting education workshops with teachers with our counterpart organization Mano a Mano Internacional
- Unity Church members visiting Mano a Mano projects
- Teachers and students from the University of Minnesota visiting Mano a Mano projects to initiate research projects with us
- Rotary Clubs visiting projects their clubs have helped to fund
6. Gaining Ground Wins First Place at MIPA Book Awards (and E-Book Underway)
Looking Ahead to the Second Half of 2015…
This is just a sample of our projects underway this year; there are many other clinics and schools under construction or in the planning stages, trips planned, community agriculture projects at the CEA, workshops and training, large water and road infrastructure projects, and surplus supplies being distributed or shipped, among others.
Our impact is only limited by funding. If you would like to support Mano a Mano, you can make a donation here.