This week, Mano a Mano donated medical supplies and equipment to the municipality of Vacas in the department of Cochabamba, Bolivia. The 3 health centers in the area are receiving supplies, with the largest center receiving more supplies because they serve a larger population. This municipality is far from many city services and does not have many resources, making it difficult to provide quality care.
220,704 Pounds of Supplies Sent from Minnesota to Bolivia in 2022: Our Recovered Resources Program
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- 3 Containers of Supplies Now on Their Way to Bolivia (May 2023)
- Distributing Supplies for 84 Organizations Throughout Bolivia (March 2023)
- 3 Containers of Medical Supplies and Mobility Equipment Arriving in Cochabamba, Bolivia (February 2023)
- Saving Surplus Supplies from Minnesota Landfills and Putting Them to Use in Bolivia: Mano a Mano International 2022 Report
- Distributing Supplies Throughout Bolivia and Providing Training and Education Programs: Mano a Mano Internacional 2022 Report