Mano a Mano’s new clinic in Sarufaya was dedicated on November 23rd, 2021!
Construction on the Sarufaya clinic began on July 22, 2021 and was completed on November 19th. Sarufaya is located in the municipality of Tarabuco, province of Yamparaez, department of Chuquisaca. The community has a population of 1,702 and is a 9-hour drive from Cochabamba. Thank you to our counterpart organization Mano a Mano Bolivia, who oversees the process of building clinics from start to finish; the local community of Sarufaya and municipal government of Tarabuco that will participate throughout the process; and Rotary District 5580 that provided the seed money that made this project possible!
Dedicating the Sarufaya Clinic – November 23rd, 2021
Building the Sarufaya Clinic From Start to Finish
Mano a Mano’s Health Programs in Bolivia
Over the first half of 2021, Mano a Mano’s network of clinics had 466,822 patient visits. Our counterpart organization Mano a Mano Bolivia also provides continuing health education programs, and has a number of new clinic projects currently under construction – all with the goal of improving access to quality healthcare for communities throughout Bolivia.
- Mano a Mano Clinics: 466,822 Patient Visits in the First Half of 2021
- Making Progress on New Clinic Projects in Guadalupe and Sarufaya (September)
- Making Progress on Sarufaya Clinic (October)
- Providing Access to Health and Education in Bolivia in 2020
- Working on Second Floor of Chirusi School Project