Mano a Mano’s newest school project in Chirusi is underway! The school will be two floors and six classrooms, and will provide a more comfortable environment for local students and teachers to learn and teach.
Starting the Chirusi School Project: Delivering Materials, Laying Foundation & Rebar
Punata Regional Complex
This new school project in Chirusi is located in the municipality of Punata less than an hour’s drive east of Cochabamba. Mano a Mano plans to construct several projects in this region over the next three years:
- another expansion of the flat-land based Laguna Sulti agricultural water reservoir;
- a new public school (this school in Chirusi shown in this post, that is now underway);
- a deep well for potable water;
- a three-mile road;
- infrastructure needed for moving our aviation program from the Cochabamba airport;
- and preparation for a rural Center for Ecological Agriculture (CEA).