68 Photos from March 2019 Trip to Bolivia
Check out a few pictures from Mano a Mano’s recent trip to Bolivia in March. Co-Founder Segundo Velasquez and a group of travelers from Minnesota went to meet high Andean subsistence farm families, become immersed in their daily lives, and learn how Mano a Mano’s Center for Ecological Agriculture integrates its health, water, and food production programs to create more sustainable rural communities.
Photo Album on Facebook (Click Here)
To highlight just a few of their activities during the 9-day trip, the group:
- participated in the distribution of donated medical supplies sent from Minnesota to 25+ institutions from 4 different departments of Bolivia
- attended the dedication of a new Mano a Mano water reservoir in Maldonado
- attended the dedication of a deep well project in Laguna Carmen
- spent a day at the Center for Ecological Agriculture learning about the training and tools it provides to rural Bolivian farmers
- attended the dedication of Mano a Mano’s new community greenhouses in Sacabamba
- flew on Mano a Mano’s new plane which we acquired to increase our capacity to provide flights for people in need
Special thanks to Paul Rogne for these great photos!