Mano a Mano is packing 2 40-foot containers with donated supplies next week to ship to Bolivia, and we need your help! All supplies will be distributed to Mano a Mano’s projects throughout Bolivia, as well as donated to other organizations and individuals in Bolivia that request supplies.
There are 2 ways you can help:
The 2 containers are being dropped off at the Mano a Mano office (925 Pierce Butler Route, St. Paul, MN 55104) on either Wednesday or Thursday of next week (July 31 or August 1) and we are planning on packing the container at the following times:
- Thursday (Aug. 1) afternoon
- Friday (Aug. 2) all day (9a-5p)
- Saturday (Aug. 3) morning if needed (9a-12p or so)
At this point ALL TIMES ARE TENTATIVE. If you are interested in helping out please call or email our Office Manager Dana Dallavalle (651-457-3141 or [email protected]). You can come for an hour or 2 or the whole day, whatever works for you.
If you want to help out, but are unable to volunteer, an easy (and much-needed) way to support the project is by making a donation.
- DONATE ONLINE – You can make a donation right here on our website, or
- VISIT OUR RAZOO.COM PROJECT PAGE – Learn more about the project by visiting our Mano a Mano Project Page on Razoo.com (click here to go to the Project Donate Page).
- SHARE – Another way you can support this project is simply by sharing the Razoo Project Page with anyone that might be interested; there are a list of ways to share on the page.