Upcoming Events at Mano a Mano: Rest of 2018
Mano a Mano has a number of events coming up through the rest of the year. Below is a list of currently scheduled events; we have our monthly speaker series every second Tuesday of each month (September 11, October 9, November 13, December 11), our 9th Annual Festival event is coming up on September 16, and we are planning to load and ship containers in October.
All of these events take place at Mano a Mano (925 Pierce Butler Route, St. Paul, MN 55104).
All Speaker Series events take place from 6:30pm-8pm.
List of Mano a Mano Events
- September 11: Mano a Mano Speaker Series – Nate Zwonitzer, Capitol Region Watershed District, “Water Resources and the Urban Environment”
- September 16: Mano a Mano Festival 2018 – Get Your Tickets Here ($35 each, includes food)
- October 4-6: Loading Containers to Ship to Bolivia. We are planning on loading containers with donated supplies at our Mano a Mano warehouse. These dates are currently tentative. Please contact Carmen (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- October 9: Mano a Mano Speaker Series – Caroline Doenmez, U of MN College of Liberal Arts, “Empowering Indigenous Women During the Birthing Process”
- November 13: Mano a Mano Speaker Series – Carol Klee, U of MN College of Liberal Arts, “Languages in Bolivia: Quechua Language Maintenance, Structure & Use”
- December 11: Mano a Mano Open House & Bolivian Art Display: Socialist Issues as an Inspiration for Art in Bolivia in the 1970s
Please contact us if you have any questions. We hope to see you at Mano a Mano in the coming months!