Mano a Mano’s aviation program has 2 primary programs working with Bolivian communities that have minimal access to health care: emergency rescue of ill and injured individuals, transporting them to urban hospitals for life-saving treatment; and weekend clinics for which we transport volunteer health care professionals into remote areas to provide primary medical & dental care. In November 2021, we provided emergency flights for 21 people (275 people total from January-November 2021) and transported health care professionals to provide 4 weekend health clinics (29 weekend clinics from January-November 2021). In total, we flew a total of 31.9 hours on 34 flights.
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Aviation Program
- 3 Years With a Cessna Caravan: Improving the Capacity of Mano a Mano’s Aviation Program in Bolivia
- Weekend Health Clinics – November 2021
- A Look Back At What We Did Together in 2021 – Mano a Mano 2021 Annual Report
- Mano a Mano Technical Training Programs for Construction and Aviation
- Mano a Mano’s Aviation Program Made 498 Flights in January-October 2021