Please see the invitation below for our next durable medical equipment donation event at Mano a Mano this Saturday, June 25th from 9am-11am. Our local donation program is to help individuals who lack insurance coverage or the financial means to obtain durable medical equipment commercially. Please send any requests by Wednesday (June 22nd, 2022) to email@example.com so that we can let you know whether we will have the requested item available at the event on Saturday 6/25/2022. Please be as specific as possible with requests (including user’s approximate height/weight, if relevant) to minimize the number of back and forth emails required for clarity.
Distributing Medical Supplies in Bolivia & the Twin Cities
Mano a Mano’s recovered resources program collects donated medical supplies, mobility equipment, and other items in Minnesota for shipment to Bolivia, where they are distributed to people and organizations in need throughout the country. In March of 2022, we shipped 3 containers with 79,698 pounds of supplies from Minnesota to Bolivia. We have another shipment planned for July 2022. Mano a Mano also regularly provides mobility equipment and other items to people and organizations in the Twin Cities, working around the world.
- Shipped 3 Containers with 79,698 Pounds from Minnesota to Bolivia
- We Need Mobility Equipment – Our Current Wishlist
- Durable Medical Equipment Giveaways in the Twin Cities
- Meeting Specialized Equipment Needs of Severely Disabled Children and Adults in Bolivia
- Thanks Mano a Mano Volunteers!
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment for Cochabamba-Area Clinics and Ambulances