Our counterpart organization Mano a Mano Bolivia is hosting its 14th “Acute Care Conference” on April 26-28, 2023. This conference will have theory and practical sections, and is in partnership with Medical Educators For Latin America – MELA, Mayo Clinic, Sociedad Científica Boliviana de Medicina General Filial Cochabamba, and Colegio Médico de Bolivia – Quillacollo. Check out the picture for more details and contact information:
Continuing Health Education
A critical component of Mano a Mano’s health programs in Bolivia is to provide health education: to communities through weekend health clinics providing basic services; to Mano a Mano’s clinic staff through continuing health education workshops; and to medical professionals from other organizations. These programs are managed and administered by Mano a Mano Bolivia, and serve a complementary role to the construction of community clinics throughout rural Bolivia. In 2022, Mano a Mano Bolivia hosted 17 health education workshops for 1,032 attendees.
Learn More about Mano a Mano’s Health Programs in Bolivia
- Providing Access to Healthcare and Education: Mano a Mano Bolivia 2022 Report
- Starting Construction on New Health Clinic in Santa Ana, Bolivia
- Starting Construction on a New Health Clinic in 20 de Septiembre
- Dedicating a New Health Clinic in Ayoma on December 20th, 2022
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?
- Continuing Health Education Workshop in November 2022