Give to the Max Day is Thursday, November 17, but Early Giving started November 1 to give donors more opportunities to have their generosity counted as part of Minnesota’s giving holiday!
Support Mano a Mano anytime November 1st-17th for Give to the Max Day here.
Your Donation for Give to the Max Day Supports Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
Mano a Mano collects donated mobility equipment, medical supplies, and other in-demand items – destined for the landfill in Minnesota – and ships them to Bolivia, where they are distributed to people and organizations in need. So far this year we have shipped 6 containers with 148,495 pounds from Minnesota to Bolivia, and we are preparing to ship 3 more containers in November. We also provide supplies and equipment to other nonprofits and individuals in the Twin Cities area.
Learn more about this program – the program that started Mano a Mano in 1994 – at any of the links below:
- We Need Mobility Equipment – Our Current Wishlist
- 2021 Summary of Medical Distributions in Bolivia
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment in the Twin Cities and to Organizations Working Around the World
- Visit to Our St. Paul Office From Bolivia in October
- Thanks Mano a Mano Volunteers!
- What Happens to Medical Donations We Can’t Ship to Bolivia?
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities
About Give to the Max Day
From the Give to the Max website:
“Give to the Max is a statewide outpouring of support for thousands of nonprofits and schools across Minnesota! Our Giving Holiday is scheduled for Thursday, November 17, but you don’t have to wait to support the causes that mean the most to you. Early Giving started November 1, so search GiveMN.org for your favorite nonprofits and schools and make a gift!
Our most popular prizes, Golden Tickets, are random chance drawings. Each gift you make during Give to the Max enters you to win money for the causes you support! Daily $500 Golden Tickets will be awarded each day during Early Giving, and prizes will be awarded every 15 minutes all day long during Give to the Max Day on November 17!”