Mano a Mano’s expansion of the Laguna Sulti water reservoir is now complete! The rain recently arrived and filled the reservoir. One rain and the reservoir is about to overflow by the large overflow opening.
Area farmers are excited, happy to see so much water. Our staff shared that farmers were irrigating as fast and as much as they are able. It is our hope that all farmers will be able to get the water they need.
Laguna Sulti Expansion – Construction Photos
- Making Progress on Water Reservoirs and Water Wells
- Expanding the Laguna Sulti Water Reservoir for a 3rd Time
- Why Our Heavy Equipment is Important for Community Development Projects in Rural Bolivia
- Making Progress on a Deep Water Well in Punata, Bolivia
- Transporting Heavy Equipment in Bolivia Takes Hard Work (and Many Repairs)