At the end of June, we received a beautiful surprise in the form of a newborn llama! Though still getting the hang of walking, this llamita already loves being petted and spending time in the sun.
Learn More About the CEA
Mano a Mano’s Center for Ecological Agriculture (CEA) in Cochabamba, Bolivia provides training and tools for Bolivian farmers with the goal of increasing food security and nutrition using an ecological approach.
- Local Students Tour the Center for Ecological Agriculture in Cochabamba (June 2023)
- Distributing Supplies Throughout Bolivia and Providing Training and Education Programs: Mano a Mano Internacional 2022 Report
- Training Farmers to Prepare Organic Fertilizer in Arampampa, Bolivia
- Providing a Week-Long Agriculture Seminar in Cochabamba
- Moving Another Step Forward in Mano a Mano’s Long-Term Sustainability
- Improving the Water Well at Mano a Mano’s Center for Ecological Agriculture in Cochabamba, Bolivia