Each year, the City of Minnetonka hosts two special Saturday drop-off events where Minnetonka residents can dispose of appliances, tires and other large household items. The next one is Saturday Sept. 10, 2022 from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. at Minnetonka Public Works, 11522 Minnetonka Blvd., east parking lot. Medical equipment dropped off that day will be donated to Mano a Mano, which we distribute to people and organizations in Bolivia as well as in the Twin Cities.
List of Medical Equipment From Their Website:
“Medical equipment (in good condition): No charge
Adult and pediatric wheelchairs (manual only), walkers, crutches, canes, bed and bath aides, oxygen concentrators, oxygen tanks, orthopedic aids, first aid supplies, sliding boards, bed rails, wheelchair ramps, hoyer lifts, grabbers, sock aids, microscopes, dental supplies and instruments, stethoscopes, blood pressure monitors, nebulizers, hearing aids and more. This equipment will be donated to Mano a Mano International Partners.”
Mano a Mano Collects Supplies in Minnesota for Distribution in Bolivia
Mano a Mano collects donated medical supplies, mobility equipment, and other in-demand items in Minnesota for shipment to Bolivia, where they are distributed to people and organizations in need throughout the country. We also distribute supplies to people in the Twin Cities and to other organizations working around the world.
- 68,797 Pounds of Supplies and Equipment On Their Way to Bolivia This Week (August 2022)
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities
- 2021 Summary of Medical Distributions in Bolivia
- Distributing Medical Supplies and Equipment in the Twin Cities and to Organizations Working Around the World
- Donating Firefighting Equipment and Medical Supplies for SAR-FAB in Cochabamba – August 6th, 2022