On Saturday, May 20, 2023 Mano a Mano was present for a celebration marking 15 years of projects in the Laguna Sulty area, and highlighting the progress being made on the Mano a Mano airport in Punata.
Facebook Video from Gobernación de Cochabamba
The Gobernación de Cochabamba Facebook page shared this short video from Saturday:
Drone View of 15th Anniversary Celebration with Mano a Mano & Community in Punata, Bolivia – 5/20/23
Video from Gobernación de Cochabamba on Mano a Mano’s Youtube Page
Pictures From the Event on Saturday, May 20, 2023
Saturday was a busy day, with lots going on! Mano a Mano’s plane landed on our runway, currently underway. There were skydivers, and local residents displaying their crops and products. Mano a Mano had displays, including a showcase of our Center for Ecological Agriculture.
Mano a Mano’s Center for Ecological Agriculture Display
Checking Out the Mano a Mano Runway
Mano a Mano Video From Last Year’s Celebration, and More Detail About the Mano a Mano Airport Project
Learn More About the Punata Regional Complex
- Daily Work Continues on Mano a Mano Airport (March 2023)
- Building Water Projects and Community Development Projects: Mano a Mano Nuevo Mundo 2022 Report
- The Daily Work Continues on our Runway Project in Laguna Sulti, Bolivia (December 2022)
- Mano a Mano Rock Crusher at Work at Our Runway Site in Bolivia
- Water Flowing From New Deep Water Well in Islas Malvinas, Bolivia
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?