All 3 containers at our St. Paul warehouse are full! Thanks to our staff and many volunteers that have worked hard to fill these 40-ft. containers with medical supplies, mobility equipment, and other needed items.
They will start their journey to Bolivia soon, and will be distributed by Mano a Mano to people and organizations throughout the country. Almost all of these supplies would have ended up in the landfill in Minnesota, and instead they are donated to Mano a Mano and put to good use throughout Bolivia.
Pictures from Container Loading – December 2023
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Recovered Resources Program
- Thank You For a Busy and Successful 2023!
- Local Partnerships
- 75,272 Pounds of Supplies Leaving Minnesota for Bolivia This Week
- Equipping a Dental Clinic in the San Antonio Prison in Cochabamba
- Hosting 12 Visitors from Bolivia at the Mano a Mano Office in St. Paul Yesterday
- Mano a Mano Receives Presidents’ Community Partner Award from St. Kate’s University
- Getting Ready For Our Second Shipment of Supplies from Minnesota to Bolivia (July 2023)
- Containers From Minnesota Arrive in Bolivia (July 2023)
- 3 Containers of Supplies Now on Their Way to Bolivia (May 2023)
- Distributing Nearly 3 Tons of Medical Supplies and Equipment to Organizations from Oruro and Santa Cruz (October 31st, 2023)
- Mano a Mano’s Current Wishlist for In-Kind Donations (Medical, Mobility, etc.)