On Saturday, August 27th a group of medical professionals arrived at the Cochabamba airport for a 6:30am flight to Rurrenabaque for a Mano a Mano weekend health clinic (jornada) in the community of San Borja. We had planned to travel there in July, but had to reschedule due to issues out of our control. The community was excited to host this jornada, and we were extremely busy on Saturday and Sunday; in total we provided 272 dental treatments for 109 people. We also provided physical therapy for 28 people.
Pictures From the Weekend Health Clinic in San Borja, August 27-28
Learn More About Mano a Mano’s Health Programs in Bolivia
- Providing a Weekend Health Clinic in Comunidad Bermeo on August 6-7
- Mano a Mano’s Aviation Program: First Half of 2022 Report
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities
- 68,797 Pounds of Supplies and Equipment On Their Way to Bolivia This Week (August 2022)
- Providing Access to Healthcare and Education: Mano a Mano Bolivia Report for First Half of 2022