Our Coronavirus Update (Closed to Public Through at Least March 31st)
Like everyone else, Mano a Mano has felt the impact of the coronavirus. Our trip to Bolivia with 13 travelers, scheduled to leave on Friday, March 13th, had to be postponed for later this year due to the rapidly evolving and uncertain situation.
Our St. Paul office will remain open for staff, albeit on a more limited basis. We will be closed to the public through at least March 31st. We will not be hosting any events or gatherings through the end of March, and are encouraging having meetings virtually and working remotely as much as possible for our staff and volunteers.
The State of Minnesota shared the following guidelines for their employees, which are a good place to start:
- Telework if feasible
- Implement social distancing (6 feet or more) measures between workers
- Consider staggered work schedules
- Limit in-person meetings and work-related social gatherings
- Cancel all interstate and intrastate travel, except for certain exemptions
- Stay home if you are ill
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands
We will reassess on April 1 for what to do at that point moving forward. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we will share any updates as things change. Thank you, and be safe!