With the updated COVID-19 order from Governor Walz on Safely Returning to Work this week, Mano a Mano is in the process of slowly reopening our St. Paul office. We are not hosting any volunteer groups or other activities in our office at this time. Before we accept any volunteer groups we will have a more detailed COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in place that reflects safety guidelines and Mano a Mano’s specific situation – hopefully in the next few weeks.
For a current St. Paul office update as of May 22:
- As a general rule, our office should still be considered as closed to the public for now, and will continue to have limited availability for the foreseeable future. We are not hosting any volunteer groups or other activities in our office at this time.
- Staff and a few volunteers are in the office on a limited basis. Stopping by the office is not encouraged at this time; please call or email with any questions. Staff that are able to telecommute will continue to work remotely.
- We are now accepting donations of medical supplies & equipment on Wednesdays again:
- Contactless dropoffs are strongly encouraged. We can email donation receipts (email email@example.com).
- Masks are required if you do enter the building and please do your best to respect 6 feet of space between people.
- Please wash hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds (or use hand sanitizer) before and after stopping by Mano a Mano; we will do the same.
Mano a Mano Projects Update
Due to the Stay at Home and Quarantine orders in Minnesota and Bolivia, most of Mano a Mano’s projects and daily programs have been on hold since mid-March, but we have continued to distribute needed medical supplies and equipment over the past few months. Click here for more information on our medical surplus distributions during the COVID-19 pandemic. The current quarantine order in Bolivia runs through May 31st, with some flexible loosening in certain areas depending on local risk levels; we will do what we are able based on the guidelines in place.