On September 13th, 2023 Mano a Mano dedicated a deep water well in Villa Rosario, Bolivia! We completed this deep well in 2021 (check out our 2021 Annual Report), but at the time gatherings were not allowed due to COVID. We were happy to celebrate the access to water now available with the local community, government leaders, and members of the Cochabamba Norte Rotary Club. Every Mano a Mano project is a partnership; thank you to everyone that works together to make these projects possible!
Pictures from the Dedication of the Deep Water Well in Villa Rosario – September 13th, 2023
Learn More About Mano a Mano Water Projects
- Fixing the Engine for our Well-Drilling Equipment
- Building Water Projects and Community Development Projects: Mano a Mano Nuevo Mundo 2022 Report
- Celebrating 123 Years in Islas Malvinas, Bolivia
- Dedicating a New Water Well in Islas Malvinas, Bolivia (May 2023)
- Birds Flying at the Laguna Sulti Water Reservoir (late July 2023)