10 years ago this week, we were busy moving into our office/warehouse space in the Frogtown neighborhood of St. Paul, and moving out of the home of our Co-Founders Joan and Segundo Velasquez in Mendota Heights, which was our headquarters for our first 19 years of operation! We have now been in our current warehouse for a decade…
Mano a Mano Through the Years – Video With TPT From 2019
We went back with Segundo to visit our old office as part of a video project in partnership with TPT – Twin Cities PBS in 2019; the video includes footage from when Joan and Segundo were featured as part of the KARE 11 “Eleven Who Care” award 20 years ago.
Our Recovered Resources Program in Minnesota & Bolivia Today
Pictures From the Early Years in Our First “Office” in Mendota Heights
Pictures from Our Most Recent Container Loading in November 2022 at our Current St. Paul Warehouse Space
Learn More About Mano a Mano and Our Growth as an Organization
- What Does Mano a Mano Do?
- Moving Another Step Forward in Mano a Mano’s Long-Term Sustainability
- Buy Mano a Mano’s book – “Gaining Ground: A Blueprint for Community-Based International Development”
- Making Progress on the Laguna Sulti Runway
- Halfway Through 2022: Working Together to Help Bolivian Communities