In 2014, Mano a Mano is celebrating 20 years in operation!
We are marking the occasion with an event on April 12, 2014.
WHERE: DS Event Center, 415 Pascal St. N, St. Paul, MN 55104
WHEN: Saturday, April 12, 2014, from 6p-9p
WHAT: Mano a Mano’s 20th Anniversary Celebration, including:
- Cash Bar
- Silent Auction
- Meet staff from Mano a Mano’s organizations in Bolivia, who will be traveling to Minnesota to be here for this event!
- Dinner catered by Green Mill
- Live Bolivian music with Leo and Kathy Lara (back by popular demand!)
- Celebrating 20 Years – looking at what we have been able to accomplish with your help!
- Mano a Mano’s book about our model and 20 years in operation will (hopefully) be published and April 12 will be our official Book Release Party
Purchase Tickets by Check:
To purchase tickets by check, you can mail your check ($50 per ticket), along with a list of each guest’s name and any food allergies if that applies, to our office. If you have any questions feel free to call our office – 651-457-3141.Mano a Mano International Partners 925 Pierce Butler Route St. Paul, MN 55104
Purchase Tickets Online:
You can also visit our full Eventbrite page to purchase tickets here; sponsorship information is below if you are interested.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, you can learn more about sponsorships at the link below:
Celebrating 20 Years – Looking Back:
- Packing and shipping supplies in the early years – in the basement and backyard of our co-founders’ home in Mendota Heights!
- Our story of how and why we started.
- Our big move into our own office/warehouse in 2013 after working out of our co-founders’ home for our first 18 years.
- Picture overview of a few of our accomplishments in 2013.
- Mano a Mano’s book, Gaining Ground: A Blueprint to Community-Based International Development, details our story and biggest lessons learned over the years (all proceeds from book sales will go directly to Mano a Mano).