Update on Demonstration Center – April 2013
In 2012 Mano a Mano began construction on a demonstration and training center on the outskirts of Cochabamba. The goal of the project is to provide Bolivian farmers training on best use of their water to ensure maximum benefits from the water projects that Mano a Mano has built with them.
- Overview of the project - why this project is important
- Update from early February 2013 - planting seeds
- Update from mid-February 2013 – building the water ponds
- Update from mid-March 2013 – working with local student volunteer groups
- Update from late-March 2013 – students learning about the importance of water, eating their lunch from the garden