Give to the Max Day – Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Mano a Mano is participating in Give to the Max Day tomorrow, Wednesday, November 16, 2011. Last year, more than 42,000 donors logged on to GiveMN.org and gave over $10 million to Minnesota charities in 24 hours during Give to the Max Day!
GiveMN’s Give to the Max Day amplifies your giving impact in a number of ways:
- Triple your Donation. An anonymous donor has provided us with an $8,000 matching gift, and because this grant is from a business, the Caterpillar Foundation will also match it dollar for dollar. Every dollar you donate tomorrow turns into $3 dollars!
- Win a Golden Ticket. $1,000 will be given to a random donor’s charity every hour. You could be that donor!
- Win Bolivian Crafts. Three donors who give $50 or more will be chosen randomly tomorrow to receive a 4′x4′ tablecloth made in Bolivia.
- Put us on the Leader Board. $15,000, $10,000 and $7,500 prize grants will be awarded to the top three small nonprofit organizations – with budgets under $750,000 – which receive the most dollars on Give to the Max Day. $5,000 prize grants will be awarded to nonprofits in 4th through 10th place on the small nonprofit leaderboard.
There are 2 easy ways to support Mano a Mano:
- Make a donation. To be eligible for Give to the Max Day prizes the donation has to be made between 12am-11:59pm Central Standard Time on Wednesday, November 16, 2011. Our main page to make a donation on GiveMN.org is here: Mano a Mano GiveMN page, and there is also a project page to raise funds for an emergency medicine training program; you can learn more about that project here.
- Spread the word. There are many ways you can support us tomorrow without spending a dollar; simply go to this link and pick from a variety of options on how to share our story. Simply sending an email to friends or sharing our page on Facebook can really help!