20th Anniversary Celebration is a Week Away
Time is running out to buy tickets for our 20th Anniversary Celebration, which is barely a week away on April 12th! We need to give the final number of attendees to the event center on Monday (April 7th), so if you plan on coming please buy your tickets as soon as possible.
Buy Tickets Here
Tickets are $50 per person, and you can purchase tickets online here (instructions are at the above link, if you’d prefer to purchase tickets by check). Tables with 8 tickets are available at a discount (12.5% off), and sponsorship opportunities are available as well (special thanks to Medtronic, Inc., Prepare/Enrich, and Anchor Bank for being Sponsors of the celebration!).
20th Anniversary Celebration Details
WHERE: DS Event Center, 415 Pascal St. N, St. Paul, MN 55104 (click here for a map)
WHEN: Saturday, April 12, 2014, from 6p-9p
WHAT: Join more than 300 Mano a Mano volunteers and supporters in our celebration of 20 years in operation, including:
- Meet staff from Mano a Mano’s counterpart organizations in Bolivia, who will be traveling to Minnesota to be here for this event
- Dinner catered by Green Mill
- Cash Bar
- Live Bolivian music with Leo and Kathy Lara
- Celebrating 20 Years – looking at what we have been able to accomplish with your help!
- Mano a Mano’s book Gaining Ground: A Blueprint For Community-Based International Development – about our model and 20 years in operation – should be published, and the April 12 Celebration is planned to be our official Book Release Party
Click here to purchase tickets for the event. We hope to see you there, and thanks to everyone that has already purchased tickets!